I would like to say, first of all - I want to say whatever I am today is due to many people and all the experiences and the time that they have shared with me. Owing to all these experiences, I am the person that you see in front of you today. Some have taught me love, some to stand up for myself, some to believe in something, some to respect work. And some have also taught me to hope. This Hope is not because of a positive experience. But this hope is not because of a positive experience. But this hope is because of a negative experience. By leaving me, alone, they have taught me the art of 'hoping' that someday they would be back. And so resilience too. After hardship, getting a good comment by my boss, has been the biggest achievement till now.
No comments:
Post a Comment