This is my farewell message to my office on 15th of Nov in 2011 when I decided to move on.
I decided to publish this message here because I feel it captures my feelings during the transition very well. Take a read.
Dear All,
Wow! A good eight months have passed since I have been working with this organization. I feel so happy yet there is something in me which says- Alifia, with these good eight months having passed, it’s time to do something new.
How well have I carried out my tasks. A good bit of appreciation from my boss, interspersed with scoldings. So many people I have talked to on an everyday basis. In the process having gained an insight into my career and now with all these things it's time to move on.
I love this place, but now that I need to move I will have to say bye to you all. It was great to work here. I can’t believe I’m going to get one or two tears in my eyes.
Thanks to Murali Sir, Kaushik Sir and Suresh Sir, who have guided me through. Also Rajalingam Sir, Christina, Sakina and Manoj.
Also Rakesh, Magesh, Prakash, Parthiban, Arivolli and Saravanan and of course Ajay.
I also include anybody else whom I may have left out.
Here’s wishing All the Best to You!
With Loads of Best Wishes
Alifia.
No comments:
Post a Comment